Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween Fun

Halloween has come and gone for another year!  Everyone still prefers painting to scooping pumpkin guts, so we once again painted pumpkins:

Sierra was very insistent that the picture show that her pumpkin has an ax in its eye
Secora did surprisingly well following a stencil
Apparently, Halloween pancakes are a tradition now because they started asking me for them the day before Halloween.  I did my best to make them each a pancake for their costume, but Katniss and Olaf were a little tricky


As we were walking out the door, I raided the dress up bin for a tutu and some wings, cause why not?
And we eventually made it out the door with our own Olaf, Katniss and kitty cat
I tracked our trick or treating on my garmin, because I was curious.  They covered 2 miles and came up with a lot more candy than last year.  Secora was a little less anonymous than she likes to be, there were a lot of "Awww! There's Olaf!!" comments everywhere she went.  And Sierra was a little irritated that a lot of people didn't recognize her as Katniss.  But at the end of the day, candy is candy and they got significantly more this year, so they were happy.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...