Friday, April 18, 2014

2014 Goals Check-In

The first quarter of the year is already gone!  Time to check in on those yearly goals:

1) Rank in the top 10 in my age group in a sprint triathlon.  Well, not so much.  I ended up with 16th.  I still improved quite a bit over last year though and who knows what the rest of the year will bring!

2) Redo the header at the top of my blog. Ummmmm........nope, not yet.

3) Finish school by the end of May.  I don't think this is going to be a problem, we've just about caught up on the backlog from our breaks earlier in the year.

4) Take some sort of first-aid and/or CPR training.  Have not worked on this yet, I'm thinking of taking care of it over the summer.

5) Pay at least $1,000 extra on student loans.  On track to accomplish this, paying about an extra $100 each month.

Not all that bad for the first three months of the year, I'm looking forward to the end of school and summer when I can focus on other things a little bit more!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...