Friday, December 6, 2013

Quilt Update

I'm behind schedule on Sedona's Twilight Sparkle quilt.  I'm really so happy with how it's turning out though that I think I'm just going to have to have some late sewing nights (gettin' all wild and crazy in my 30s) and get it finished anyway. 

I'm halfway done now.  Here's what it looks like (minus some plain white blocks towards the bottom that are already done):

Those random white squares are just my pinned on tags telling me which block goes where. I can't figure out the best way to join all the blocks yet. Originally I thought I'd sew a whole row together, then join the rows, but now I'm thinking I should do it in quadrants so it's a little easier to match up seams. I have to figure out what thread I'm going to use to quilt it too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...