Friday, March 22, 2013

Free Study Guide: Rats of NIMH



The latest homeschool freebie is here!  This is a set of worksheets I created to go along with Sierra's latest reading assignment, Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH.  I broke the book in nine sections, each three chapters long.  For each section, there are vocabulary words, questions about the plot, critical thinking questions and an enrichment activity.  Many thanks to my friend Stephanie for the idea of increasing vocabulary retention by turning vocab practice into a fun drawing activity.

These worksheets are free to download and print as needed.  They may not be re-posted anywhere on the internet and any links must direct to this page, not directly to the worksheet set.

Free Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Worksheets

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this! I've printed it out and my daughter is loving it.

Anonymous said...

This is just what I was looking for! Thank you so much, my daughter and I are really enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing with others. It helps a lot for my son. I just print out. It's wonderful. I visit often your blog...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! My son and I loved the story and he actually enjoyed a study guide!! Thank you for making such a wonderful tool available, made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...