Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Sight Word Worksheets

A lot of people have been interested in the sight word worksheets I made for Sedona a couple of months ago. I finally got around to putting together the second set, and made those available to you too! Like last time, the pdf files are on google docs and I believe it is possible to download them and just print the pages that you want. There are 32 pages in the set, representing 16 words. The first worksheet for each word has the letters in the cut and paste portion in order, the second worksheet has the letters scrambled.
I'm not planning to make any more of these worksheets for our use, but they're easy to do now that I have the templates made up, so if there are any special requests, let me know. I could do names too if you just message me on my facebook page with the name and your email address (to send you the pdf).

Just a reminder, there is more to these worksheets than reading practice. Coloring, writing, cutting and pasting are important skills too. Especially with the pre-K and Kindergarten kids, it's perfectly okay if they don't get the letters pasted in the right order. The process of learning to do work is important, let them have fun with it and enjoy it!

Without further adieu, here's your link to get the latest worksheets:
Sight Word Worksheets: Set 2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...