Saturday, December 3, 2011

What We Can Do

A lot of people have visited here today. A lot of people are shocked and hurting and missing sweet sweet Max.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "How can we help?" in the last 24 hours. I can't tell you how many times I've said it myself.

There is something you can do to help. That is by supporting Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.

Please visit their page and make a donation in Max's honor. Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy specifically works to fund research into Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (the type Max had). It is the organization Veronica and her family chose to support and they have worked to raise funds for PPMD ever since Max was a baby.

We cannot take this family's hurt away. We can help other boys fighting DMD find a cure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...