Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome to NaBloPoMo

Nuh-Blow-Poe-Whu?!? National Blog Posting Month. The goal is to blog every single day. And I've signed up, and it would probably be bad form to miss the very first day, so here I am.

If I have any regular readers left, I'm sure they've noticed I've posted much less often lately. That's because Josh is still working in Montana and the girls and I are down in Texas, so I just haven't made blogging a priority over veging out in front of episodes of Sister Wives on Netflix at the end of a long day.

But my hubby is coming back soon! Very very soon. So things will be changing around here. We will be re-integrating him back into our routine. I will have some kid free time to recharge. The girls will have someone to eat breakfast with that talks in more than grunts at 7am. I will stop eating ice cream straight from the carton. And drinking coke straight from the 2 liter (not that I'm doing either of those things right now...)

I will soon have my blogging time back and I've been writing down ideas and taking pictures, so I have a lot of things to share. NaBloPoMo will help me get in the habit again.

In the meantime, Halloween!! We ended up going door to door this year and skipping all festival type things. The girls LOVED it. They proclaimed it the best Halloween EV-ER.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...