Thursday, October 20, 2011

Where Did The Baby Go?

Secora is on a peak-a-boo kick lately. It's the cutest thing any of us has seen in a long time, which is saying something because there's a whole lotta cute around here.

Check out the video. I dare you not to smile.


You know when sweet babies playing peak-a-boo ISN'T so cute though? At four in the morning. Okay, okay, I admit when I woke up to her leaning over me covering her face with her hands and saying, "ba! ba!" I did smile a little bit. That just egged her on though. I kept laying her down, she kept sitting up, giggling and yelling "ba! ba!"

3 comments:

Marti Kubena said...

Awwwww!!!

Elizabeth said...

SO cute!!!

Karen said...

this is Corbin's favorite game too, unfortunately it usually comes right before a big head bonk. She is so adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...