Saturday, August 6, 2011

On The Road Again...

Whew! I am one tired momma! We've been to Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse (okay, we just snapped pictures as we drove by), Jewel Cave, Mammoth Site and Carhenge. I have lots of pictures and lots to say, but haven't had the time to do much besides fall into bed at the end of the day! I have a very dear friend that I've known over half my life traveling with us and she has been tremendously helpful, but it's still more tiring traveling as a "single" parent. I'm not over the surgery tiredness either (doc said 4-6 weeks for my insides to totally heal and I'll be tired until that happens).

When we get back, I won't have an internet connection at the house, but I plan to put some posts together and then upload them somewhere I can snag free wi-fi.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...