Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some Randomness

A few random tidbits today.

Secora has learned how to sit up on her own! She usually last a minute or two before she turns her head to look at something and when you have a noggin that big, it tends to drag your body along wherever it goes
She does seem to like the view from there though, so she just yells until you sit her up again
And I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this, but I found a paint tray solution that is much easier than my old "precariously balance a paper plate of paint on the easel" trick. Egg cartons! I cut them into sections of 6 wells each and they're perfect for securely holding the paint, and then throwing away. Plus the girls pick out 6 colors to use each time, their paint tray's full, and they're happy. With paper plates, they always wanted to squeeze in more colors since there was more space on the plate.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is a great idea of using egg cartons! We have a little paint holder, but it has 12 little wells for paint. Of course, all 12 must be full at all times. I'm going to use this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...