Thursday, May 19, 2011

Virtual Science Fair

A reader suggested I enter Sierra's video about her apple dehydration experiment into the Scientific Explorer Virtual Science Fair. So, I did, and she was the winner for April!

I realize it seems like a lot of work to film a video and upload it, but I'll let you in on a little secret (that I didn't tell Sierra...let her have her moment of 6 year old glory), there's virtually no competition. This is a new idea and word is just getting out about it, plus a lot of people don't take the time to do videos. So if you enter, you have a pretty good chance of winning. And it's well worth winning. Here's Sierra with all her loot That's a $50 Visa gift card and 2 science kits! She was beyond thrilled!!

Consider entering the contest! It's not limited to homeschool students and you don't have to do a big project like we did (we had just happened to finish that right before I found out about the contest).

Thank you Scientific Explorer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...