Friday, March 25, 2011

Matching Sisters

Sierra and Sedona will have matching scars now. Sierra split open the skin over her orbital bone last night (exactly how is a long story, and one she doesn't want told, but basically she tripped and hit the baseboard heater). Sedona did the exact same thing almost 2 years ago. It looks pretty good this morning. The doctor wanted to do stitches so there'd be less of a scar, but she was adamant she didn't want stitches, so the doc and I explained the pros and cons of stitches and glue to her and then I let her pick. I was leaning towards glue myself, but if she wanted to sit through stitches, I was okay with that too. As you can see, she chose glue. She heals pretty good, she's had other bad scars that faded well over time, and you can barely see Sedona's now, so I think it'll be fine in the long run.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...