Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ABC's

I saw this on another blog and decided to fill it out. The ABCs of me!

A) Age: 29 (for another week or so).

B) Bed size: Queen. Double is too small to fit the kids when they need us and king is just useless because we're cuddlers.

C) Chore you hate: Cleaning the stove

D) Dogs: I didn't say anything at the time, but Carly ran away while a friend was keeping her :-( So Angel is back to being an only dog and she's 12 years old and definitely showing her age, so there won't be any new dogs around here to hassle her.

E) Essential start to your day: Time to sit in peace and quiet and check the internet while I actually wake up.

F) Favorite color: Blue.

G) Gold or Silver: Silver.

H) Height: 5' 6"

I) Instruments you play: Nothing really. I can play melody on a keyboard and a few things on the recorder

J) Job Title: Well, I'm an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, but I'm not getting paid for that at the moment. And I'm also accounts manager, chef, head instructor and lead childcare provider at Chez Hill, which pays in hugs, kisses, snuggles and poopy diapers.

K) Kids: 6.5 year old (the "half" is very important, you know), 3.5 year old and 5 month old girls. And that should be it, because the factory is officially closed, but I still worry about that 0.5% chance of a 4th...

L) Live: Western Montana

M) Mom's name: Christine

N) Nicknames: Momma

O) Overnight hospital stays: 4, all pregnancy related. 2 for pre-term labor with Sierra, 1 to deliver Sierra, and 1 for hyperemesis while pregnant with Secora

P) Pet peeve: Political rants

Q) Quote from a movie: "I got two guns. One for each of ya" -Tombstone

R) Righty or lefty: Righty

S) Siblings: A brother 6 years older than me

T) Time you wake up: Around 8. Josh gets up with the girls at 7 and wakes me up when he leaves

U) Underwear: Is that a question?

V) Vegetables you dislike: Cooked carrots

W) What makes you run late: Gathering 3 kids and getting them dressed and in the car

X) X-rays you've had: A bunch on my left leg for a bone cyst and a chest x-ray or two

Y) Yummy food you make: Everything I make, is yummy, right?! Ummm...any baked sweets. The cinnamon rolls are a favorite

Z) Zoo favorite animal: I think the giraffes. My mom's rubbing off on me.

1 comment:

Kirsji said...

I love this!

I love your blog, too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...