Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Whole Lotta Nuthin'

I have absolutely zero to post today. I think I've been initiated into the world of gallstones, but I'm not entirely sure. Something is most definitely NOT right and the attacks always happen in the middle of the night and completely wipe me out. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for Monday and I'll be asking lots of questions. So I spent Friday night in extreme pain, and stayed in bed almost all of Saturday. Perhaps I'll feel well enough to post again tomorrow, or Josh will snag some cute pictures of the girls or something. For now, I'm laying low and trying to avoid an ER trip before my appointment.

1 comment:

Marti Kubena said...

I've been meaning to ask you if you'd been to the doctor yet. So sorry you've been in pain. I know it's awful! Hope you get some answers on Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...