Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Baby Coos

Judging from the visitor statistics for my blog, y'all like me a whole lot more when I shut up and just put a video of the baby on here. And I wanna keep ya happy (really, I do), but I just haven't been able to catch Secora laughing on video yet. I have many many many minutes of me acting like a fool and her looking at me like, "dude. really?" but no laughs.

So you're stuck with more cooing. Maybe I can catch a giggle later this week

And while we're here, a couple of the big girls enjoying our heat snap earlier this week (we got up to the 50's!! Supposed to be below zero again in a day or two)

2 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

I'm sure it had to feel SO nice to be outside without eight layers! It's in the 70's here for the next two days, but into the 40's after that. I know, I know...

And, of course we love you...but you know, cooing babies make the world go 'round.

The Hills said...

Ha! Quite literally....they suck us in with all that cooing cuteness and convince us babies are a good thing (and then the 3's hit...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...